Are you skeptical regarding your field of study? Do you need expert guidance from your seniors on a periodical basis who have excelled in it? If that's the case then this message is just for you.
We at CDC, are super stoked to deliver to you our very own Student - Alumni Connect, a mentorship campaign organized for a period of 3 months, which will help you connect, engage, and impact! We are providing a focal point of contact through a common and interactive platform, among students to interact and network with the Alumni base. It will provide all the Ramjasites a holistic platform to interact with the alumni dawning from different spheres of career to unveil some valuable insights.
We are forming a channel of communication on a feasible platform for the same where you will be in constant touch with the Alumni over chat and you can post all your queries to get personalized guidance. Time to time discussion sessions shall also be organized. So what are you waiting for? Build your preferred network with us!
The campaign's objective shall be solely to upgrade your knowledge and to clear your doubts, with no prior promises regarding the internship or placement opportunities. It will be a mentorship campaign where you will be connect to the alumni's on a common platform to solve all your queries!
To register kindly fill the given form latest by 12 September, 2020 11:59 pm.
Date: 23rd August 2020
Platform: Via Zoom Meeting App
For all the future managers and leaders of the corporate world who are caught up between the hectic preparations of CAT and GMAT while wondering how to crack them, we, The Career and Development Cell of Ramjas College organized a webinar on the topic ‘Demystifying CAT and GMAT' in collaboration with Career Launcher to be addressed by MR. ARKS Srinivas - National Head MBA prep (India and Abroad ), CL Educated Ltd.
Mr. Srinivas is the President, CEO, MBA group and is also an alumnus of one of the most renowned Indian Institute of Management - IIM Calcutta. His single point belief is that everybody is talented. It's just that, some don't recognize it. During his session, he shared his journey and interesting experiences and what lessons he learned from all of them. Some of the points covered by him during the session included-
1. Top 20 Colleges with an average package of 25 Lakhs.
2. CAT syllabus which includes verbal reasoning, data interpretation, and logical reasoning.
3. Why choose MBA as a career option along with the criteria of cut off percentiles and how to crack it.
6. Some of the GMAT - based programs.
The webinar allowed the students to interact with him, learn from his experience, and get all their queries answered at a common platform with CDC and by the expert himself.
It was indeed a huge success for the team. We had an engaging audience of about 90+ participants throughout the webinar. The feedback from the student was also efficacious, overwhelming, and appealing. The Career and Development Cell hopes to organize such interactive and insightful webinars in such diversified topics shortly again.
INNOVISION- A B-PLAN COMPETITION
The Career and Development Cell of Ramjas College provided a platform for potential/current student entrepreneurs in the form of a Business Plan Competition to present a comprehensive, written description of their business plan and pitch in front to esteemed judges to boost their idea, which was evaluated from different perspectives of business.
Commencement Date: 9th August 2020
Platform: Dare 2 Complete
No. of Registrations- 569
1.Round 1 (Online Quiz)- It was an online quiz consisting of 20 questions, based on business terms, entrepreneurial and start-up facts, financial markets, etc.
2. Round 2 (Preparing a B-Plan Idea) - Round 2 was an online B-Plan PowerPoint presentation submission on a particular problem statement. The teams had to identify a particular problem and then prepare a B-Plan on that problem. The B-Plan covered the identification of the problem, its solution, SWOT analysis, competitors, Pestle analysis, feasibility, USP, cost model, revenue model, and other aspects too.
3. Round 3 (Pitching Round) - Based on the B-Plan and it's creativity, feasibility, etc., the top finalists were invited to pitch their ideas in front of the jury panel. A business- based problem statement was given on the call only to test their presence of mind and business acumen skills. The finalists were tested on their knowledge, analytical skills, and understanding, with deals galore that tested their concentration skills.
Jury Members- Mr. Neel Bhende and Mr. Manish Advani.
Profile- Mr. Manish Advani Sir is an award-winning Story Consultant, a TEDx Speaker, and a Business Leader with over 20 years of Experience spanning across diverse functionalities.
Mr. Neel Bhende Sir is an IIM Kolkata educated General Management Professional with experience across Banking, Vocational and Technical Education and Skill Development, Commercial Real Estate and Hospitality sectors in areas of Corporate Strategy, Project Management, etc.
It was indeed a huge success for the team. The feedback from the participants was also efficacious, overwhelming, and appealing.
The Career and Development Cell hopes to organize such Competitions in such diversified fields shortly again.
Nqtmzf Amoxicillin Dosing Schedule https://newfasttadalafil.com/ - cialis online without prescription <a href=https://newfasttadalafil.com/>Cialis</a> Comment Acheter Cytotec Sans Ordonnance https://newfasttadalafil.com/ - buy cialis online reviews YyvcydREPLY